Rather than leaving you to click around in search of the best Black Friday sex toy sales, I’ve conveniently listed all of my faves below. Consider this a token of my appreciation for your support over the years. That and a way of getting you to buy quality sex toys at a fraction of the cost, ’cause that’s just how I do.
Like last year I tried to streamline this as best I can, but if you’ve got some time to spare, I suggest doing a quick scroll through all the deals – that way you’ll be sure to get exactly what you want at the best prices. Beware, the list this year is long and surprisingly detailed… that’s what you get when I spend 3 days jumping between sites, comparing prices, emailing manufacturers for advance notice, and doing my damnedest to help you save!
Want to thank me for hooking you up? Just remember to clear your cookies and cache before you link to your favorite store, that way you can be sure I’ll make a tiny commission anytime you shop. It’s usually not a lot of money, but it’s enough to keep me doing something I love.
Black Friday Sex Toy Sales 2016
If you don’t feel like scrolling over the whole page, or if you’re easily overwhelmed by big posts, here’s a no bullshit list of the very best deals I could find for some of the very best products…
- Original Magic Wand – $60 at PinkCherry (no code needed)
- We-Vibe Tango – $63 at PinkCherry (no code needed)
- JimmyJane Form 8 Rechargeable Silicone Rabbit Vibe – $76 PinkCherry (use code ‘BLACK50‘)
- Lelo Mia 2 Clitoral Stimulator – $63.34 at my online store ShopSexEd102 (no code needed)
- SportSheets Bondage Bed Sheet Set (King Size) – $96 at PinkCherry (use code ‘BLACK50‘)
- Rainbow Unicorn Horn Dildo (Medium) – $48.75 at SplitPeaches (use code ‘BLACKFRIDAY2016‘)
- Njoy Pure Wand – $80 at Vibrators.com (no code needed)
- JimmyJane Afterdark Form 2 Set – $80 at PinkCherry (use code ‘BLACK50‘)
- Doxy Wand – $92 at SheVibe (use code ‘KRINGLE15‘)
- L’Amorouse Rosa – $127 at SheVibe (use code ‘KRINGLE20′)
- JimmyJane 24k Gold Form 2 Clitoral Vibe – $75 at PinkCherry (use code ‘BLACK50‘)
- Die Cast Doxy Wand – $151 at SheVibe (use code ‘KRINGLE20‘)
- Fleshlight EVERYTHING – Just check out ALL THOSE SALES.
Click the links below to go straight to my favorite retailers
Tantus Black Friday Sales
Tantus, the makers of some of the worlds best silicone toys, one of my absolute most favorite companies ever, has just one major sale going… if you don’t yet own anything by them I HIGHLY suggest you take advantage while you can and treat yo self! You’ll thank me for it later, promise!
As for why you’d want everything Tantus makes;
- they’re 100% medical grade silicone and won’t absorb bodily fluids, lube, or bacteria
- are phthalate and latex free (no toxins here!)
- are easy to care for and clean
- come in a variety of amazing colors and styles
- have the very best customer service
- and most importantly – the toys they make will last you a lifetime with a minimum amount of care. Yes, you’ll spend a bit more than you would on some shitty jelly toy, but you’ll NEVER have to replace them (saving you money in the long run!).
Now that I’ve got that out of the way, let’s move on to the sales…
- First and foremost, the grab bag section has products that are already heavily discounted, we’re talking excessive savings on a normal day… well, right now everything is 40% off so you can save EVEN MORE MONEY! If you don’t care too much about the colors, but want a kick ass toys that are made to last a life time, start here!
Not sure what to buy?
I’ve included some of my fave items below.
- If you want something ‘realistic’ look no further than the Tantus Uncut #2 or Adam O2.
- Prefer something squishy, thick, and in a stunning icy shade? the Tantus Duchess and Tantus Flurry O2 have all the above.
- When it comes to G-Spot stimulation I adore the Tantus Charmer, Slow Drive, and Curve.
- For anal play, if you’re a beginner or slightly experienced, snag a Perfect Plug Kit.
- Love something large and in charge? You absolutely need a Tantus T-Rex or an Anaconda (it has a handle!).
There are obviously other things they make that I love, so if you have any questions feel free to ask.
When looking at prices remember I haven’t applied the 40% off!
If there was ever a product range that gave me “penis envy”, it would be made by Fleshlight. Don’t know what a Fleshlight is or why you NEED one? Check the video above, I made it and it explains everything (if you can’t view it here, you should be able to watch on YouTube here).
As for deals, they always have something going on… and Black Friday at Fleshlight is no exception! I’ve listed the sales by percentage below, that way you’ll be able to easily snag the best ones without having to hunt around the site. For the record, everything is 15% – 40% off.
BONUS: Spend $100 get a bonus gift + free shipping, spend $150 get a FREE mystery sleeve + bonus gift + free shipping, spend $200 get a FREE surprise pleasure pack + FREE mystery sleeve + bonus gift + free shipping.
HINT: you’re going to need renew powder to keep your Fleshlight like new, but rather than spending so much on such a small bottle, you’d be better off getting a larger bulk package of corn starch on Amazon. It’s basically the same thing at a fraction of the cost.
*Note: I’m showing the Canadian prices, for U.S. it’ll be slightly lower.
I’ll be honest, I’ve loved SheVibe since the very first day I saw their website 6+ years ago; the graphics are amazing, the prices are some of the lowest you’ll find, the site itself is ridiculously easy to navigate, they focus on carrying body safe options, and the customer service is fabulous. If there was any place I’d want all my readers to shop, it’s here!
Like last year SheVibe is doing a straight forward tiered sale deal…
- Get 10% off when you spend $85+, plus free shipping (use code ‘KRINGLE10’)
- Get 15% off when you spend $100+, plus free shipping (use code ‘KRINGLE15’)
- Get 20% off when you spend $125+, plus free shipping, (use code ‘KRINGLE20’)
- PLUS: If you spend $109.99+ you’ll also get a free toybox (use code TOYBOX) at checkout. (Yes, you can use both codes)
Not sure what to snag?
I’ve got a few ideas that’ll save you even more loot…
L’amorouse Rosa G-Spot Vibe
Right now my favorite g-spot vibe is the L’amorouse Rosa; the vibrations are deep and rumbly, the body safe silicone is smooth, supple, and so lovely to touch, there’s 9 different vibration settings to go through, it’s rechargeable, waterproof, whisper quiet, and the curve is like nothing I’ve ever experienced.
Although it’s not the cheapest toy around, coming in at $128 (with “KRINGLE20” discount), SheVibe has it for the lowest price I’ve seen anywhere so far.
– The Perfect G-Spot Kit –
You could pair the definitive g-spot ‘dildo’, Njoy Pure Wand for $99 (Njoy has it listed for $110) + Liberator Decor Throe for $89 (reg $120), or any of the Liberator Throes for that matter, + 4oz bottle of Sliquid H2O for $8, then use code ‘KRINGLE20’ at checkout and save an additional 20%, plus free shipping! Honestly, if I could pick any combo of toys to give someone, this one would be it. If you’re a squirter you’ll thank me for this later. Promise.
*with the discount code you’re looking at saving $80 vs buying items separately at regular price!
– Amazing Toys & Prices You Wont Find Anywhere Else –
*prices shown include applicable discounts
- The new Original Doxy Wand is only $92, and the ultra powerful Die Cast Doxy Wand is $151.
- If you love glass toys and art, you’ll definitely want to take a look at Fucking Sculptures – right now I’m lusting after the absolutely stunning G-Spot Gold #2 Medium Dildo for $109.
- When it comes to wood toys, NobEssence is where it’s at – I can haz Seduction for only $123?
- For those of you that love the feel of silicone and want something unique, I think the lovelies made by New York Toy Collective might be right up your alley (I’d be more than happy with the blue and pink marbled Shilo!).
- Last but not least, I can’t speak highly enough about Vixen Creations – everything they make is just perfection.
(*use code ‘KRINGLE20’ to save 20% on everything pictured above).
PinkCherry is often the first place I check when it comes to Black Friday sex toy sales. This year they did not disappoint! It’s pretty easy to snag something kickass… you just need to know where to look. My fave deals are listed below.
Note: Everything on the website is 20% off, but if you use code ‘BLACK50’ you’ll save 50% on everything JimmyJane makes, 50% on Lingerie Blowouts, 50% on Sportsheets Bondage Bed Sheet Sets, and an extra 50% on their already reduced Sex Toy Blowout Sale section.
* Don’t forget, use code ‘BLACK50‘ when you checkout to save.
As for other sales:
- Save between $42 – $105 on Bathmate Penis Pumps. This is the lowest price you’ll find them anywhere.
- The We-Vibe Tango is only $63, that’s a steal for one of the very best clit vibes.
- When it comes to legendary look no further than the Original Magic Wand, right now it’s only $60.
- Everything JimmyJane makes is 50% off. I’d personally suggest a 24k gold Luxury Edition Form 2 ($75 off!).
- If you’ve ever wanted any of the sex furniture liberator makes, you’ll definitely want to check this sale out. Right now you can save between $21 – $142.
About The Author: Kara Sutra is a sex-positive professional, writer and reviewer, vlogger, branding, media and publicity creation consultant spends her days sharing sex advice on the web.
Powered by WPeMatico